Ready to broaden your creative goals through AIGA?
Being a young creative can be challenging, but having a community to support you makes a difference. Luckily, AIGA offers you deep personal connections with creative professionals in your community and across the nation. If you are a local student wanting the educational and professional benefits from an AIGA membership, apply for our Student Membership Fund Program!
What is the Student Membership Fund Program? This AIGA Houston initiative gives the gift of AIGA membership to local students experiencing financial hardship or belonging to marginalized and/or underserved communities. See the full program details here.
Who is Eligible
- Undergraduate or graduate students
- Attending any accredited, two- or four-year U.S. institution
- Studying graphic design or related field of study
- Must live in Houston or the surrounding area
How to Apply
Complete the Student Membership Fund Program application by the deadline. The form will ask for:
- Contact information: name, phone, email address
- Mailing address
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
- Race and ethnicity
- College or university name
- Degree and grade level
- Cover letter: In 250–500 words, tell us how the gift of an AIGA membership will be beneficial to you. Only PDF or Word doc files accepted.
The application deadline for the 2023 Student Membership Fund Program is Friday, November 10, 2023, 11:59 p.m. CT.